on 31 May 16
The collaboration of the two companies NetApp and Cisco resulted in FlexPod, which is validated and
tested, having the capability to store the enormous amount of data center configurations which work as an integrated storage vendor.
- NetApp and Cisco has enabled the user to get the solutions from a broad and world class network which is dedicated in the executioning of FlexPod. It is a flexible architecture along with stack of data storage and networking components converged together.
- As the name suggests âFlexPodâ is a flexible system which ensures effective transfer of your data management center to the cloud, with minimum effort.
- With fast operation roll out it is 60% faster than the previous portfolio and ensures efficient and smooth functioning of the IT network systems.
- Since Cloud Computing is the direction towards which all the consumers are moving, hence FlexPod ensures an alert service and indicates a huge data center towards shared infrastructures. The whole market of IT field has been captured by FlexPod and it has reached the top due to its server and storage services.
- An enormous platform for data center deployment has been provided by FlexPod due to its well established software and hardware services.
- The storage section of FlexPod is amplified by a NetApp FAS3240C configuration along with disk shelves.
- This program is relied upon for betterment of performance and capability to provide multiple solutions.
- FlexPod Cisco has achieved a standardised measurable configuration for the customers and also provides documentation about workload samples.
- It aims at attaining flexibility which is the USP to achieve itsniche in the market. The aspect of type and count, type of storage, scale and network switching are modified by the customers as per their requirements. A notable feature is that flexibility is present at every layer of this program and can be computed as requires by the customers.
- Elegant technologies from Cisco and NetApp along with a next generation data center platform Cisco UCS (which is management software that can support up to 160 servers) have converged to form the FlexPod, thus preventing it from becoming a rigid elemental design.
- Organisations with the IT environment always find it challenging to manage silos of servers and networking resources along with various management tools, especially with inflexibility and interruptions. It is then they search for a commercially effective and efficient system which has technological implementation in their business with no risk factor involved.
- Customers can modify their extensive data centers without bringing about any architectural changes. The FlexPod provides a simplified and centralised management of the infrastructure resources and can also include an automation system.