When we see something interesting, we may record it with our smartphones and post it to our Twitter so someone else can watch it. At the same time, when you see an interesting videos in twitter, you must feel an impulsive to download it to playback offline, but you can’t download it directly through Twitter. Usually you can use a video downloader to grab the video, like Gihosoft TubeGet, but in this article, I will tell you a way to download videos from Twitter without any software, just read it through and you will know it.
1. Click the time on the top
2. A new interface will pop up, just go to the address bar
3. Add words "mobile." after "https://", then press Enter key, a new interface will pop up
4. A new interface will pop up
5. Play the video, then the frame will make some changes automatically
6. Click the right button on the video, then select "Save video as"
7. Change the name and path you want to keep for the video, and press Download
Now the video starts downloading, but you can’t see it. When the video is finished, you can find it in the saving path.