Android, iOS, and Windows are the three giants of mobile operating systems, and power 99% of the smartphones in the USA in 2015 Q3. For a business, its target customers will be spread across any of the three OS (or maybe in the remaining 1% of other OS).
What this means for them, is that they have to look at extending the reach of their mobile apps to more than one platform to get the desired outcomes. However, gone are the days when they had to do separate development of each of the OS type. With the advent and massive in-roads made by cross-platform app development technologies, it is now easier to develop once and deploy on multiple operating systems’ app stores.
- Network speed
- Processing speed
- Network connectivity
- Touch events
- Screen size
The flexibility, performance and features of the PhoneGap framework make it a highly profitable option for developers and businesses alike. Hence it is no surprise that innumerable companies look to Hire PhoneGap Developers.
Let’s now dig deeper into exploring the key aspects around using PhoneGap in executing multi-platform app development successfully:
- Identifying PhoneGap Components
- Tapping Into The PhoneGap Framework
Some of the leading market analysts and tech experts predict that PhoneGap will be the next big thing in the app development arena. It will surpass the popularity of Apple’s app store and iOS applications, thus leaving them way behind in the league.
You will need to Hire PhoneGap Developer to leverage the benefits of the platform. Once you embrace the PhoneGap technology, here’s how you can make the most of it.
- Working With PhoneGap
- Cross-Platform Workflow
- Amazon Fire OS
- Windows 8
- Windows Phone 7
- Windows Phone 8
- Crucial Steps Involved
- The installation process
- Application architecture
- Features supported by the framework
- PhoneGap Build Features
- The Developer App