Apple has been ruling the Smartphone market for a number of years and it is expected that it will leave its immediate rivals behind through its newer launch iPhone 5S. It is not iPhone 6; it is rather in the line of the same technology that was used in the iPhone 5 that was released in the 2nd half of 2012. It is only a few weeksâ away now and the launching date of this Smartphone is expected to be 10th of September, 2013. People are expecting a lot many new features in it due to the advancement in technology over the period of one year.
Here are the most prominent 5 features that you may expect from the new arrival (iPhone 5S).
- People expect larger screen size in the iPhone 5S, but they have to wait for it to be there in the iPhone 6, as the market experts are of the view that this Smartphone will have the same 4 inch screen that they saw in iPhone 5. Although Samsung galaxy 4 has a 5 inch display, Apple is not going to increase the screen size. The screen resolution of 1136 x 640 and the aspect ratio of 16x9 will be available in this new phone. Apple has long been talking to Sharp for their IGZO screen that consumes less power. So, we may expect IGZO technology to be there in its display.
- Galaxy S4 has improved its camera and the Apple fans are expecting a higher quality camera in its new iPhone 5S launch. It is expected that this Smartphone will have a 12MP or 13 MP cameras to cater to the aspirations of its clients. It may also have the facility of dual LED flash so as to help users take snaps in low light environment.
- The rumors say that the new iPhone 5S will also be available in gold color. Presently, it is available in white, black and slate like shades. This golden color will be an added attraction for users. With a diversity or rainbow of colors, you will be at a better footing to select the iPhone of your choice.
- The iPhone 5S is expected to have a fingerprint sensor in it. This sensor is expected to be built-in in the Home key. It may be exciting for many users. Users will be able to disable this feature if they like. It will be there to make the device even more secure for them. There is clear-cut evidence about the issue as Apple has recently launched its solutions for the security of the mobile devices through the use of a folder biometrickitUI" in the iOS 7 code. The fingerprint software will help people keep their mobile devices in safe and secure position.
- A rumor says that iPhone 5S is going to add A6 chipset in its recent architecture. This quad core GPU will have increased clock speed and more RAM in it. The CPU speed may increase from 1.3 GHz (in iPhone 5) to 1.5 GHz (in iPhone 5S). people are also expecting that quad-core chip may also be used in it. It is expected that the new iPhone 5S will have 2 GB RAM and will have more power to let its users play games with more excitement.
Although Apple is also expected to launch a low cost iPhone 5C for its users, yet the features in it will be equivalent to the other Smartphones of the series. The prices of these phones are expected to be:
- iPhone 4S - $300
- iPhone 5C - $400
- iPhone 5S - $649
To know more about iPhone 5S and its Apps click here