The increasingly powerful camera of iPhone makes it a desirable video recorder. The videos sitting in your Camera Roll eats up much space due to the high-resolution and you may want to clear some important. However, what if you accidentally deleted a video clip that you didn't intend to clear? This blog will introduce 3 easy and possible ways to get back your deleted videos from iPhone 7/7 Plus/6S/6/5S/5.
1. Check "Recently Deleted" Album for Deleted Videos
This is the first and easiest way to recover your deleted videos. A "Recently Deleted" feature has been added to iPhone since the introduction of iOS 8, making it possible for iPhone users to "regret" and retrieve the things they delete within a reasonable time.
- Open Photos app and choose "Albums".
- Go to "Recently Deleted" and select the deleted videos you want.
- Tap "Recover" to move videos back to normal albums.
2. Restore Deleted Videos via iCloud
iCloud Photo Library feature will stream your videos in Camera Roll to once it is turned on. You can find your deleted videos from iPhone in iCloud if your device was not connected to Wi-Fi when the videos were deleted.
- Go to iCloud web page and sign in to iCloud.
- Click on "Photos" icon and check "Videos" Album.
- Mark the videos you want to retrieve and click "Download" to save the videos on your PC.
3. Recover Deleted Videos Directly from iPhone
If both methods above don't work for you, you can make use of a recovery tool to save your deleted videos. Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is one of the advanced tool that helps to recover deleted videos directly from iPhone without backup. Preview and selective recovery is supported.
The recovery process is quite simple. Just launch the iPhone Video Recovery and connect your device to PC, then scan your iPhone for lost videos. You can preview and select the videos as you want.
Now you know all the solutions to get back your deleted iPhone videos, just find the best way that suits you.