on 19 November 18
Every business wants their online store to be successful. Choosing a great eCommerce platform like Magento is a great first step in finding success, but there is a host of details to consider when maximizing the full potential of your business. At 1Digital, we specialize in eCommerce web design, so we have a wealth of knowledge about how to increase your chances of success in your business. When you meet with your Magento web designer, make sure that you discuss the following elements:
1. Navigation. One of the most important considerations in the design of your Magento store is the site’s navigation. It is critical that your navigation is very clear and easy to use. This will help your customers quickly find the products they are looking for and easily browse through your products if they aren’t sure what they are looking for. Your Magento navigation should be concise and easy to navigate.
2. Images. One of the best things you can do for your website is to invest in great images. Your products and all of your other photos should look and feel professional. Images that look like generic or stock photos will cheapen the appearance of your site. Customers want to know that the image they are seeing is an exact photo of the product they are going to get.
3. Theme. There are many elements that must be considered to create an effective Magento design theme. All the pertinent information would be enough to fill several books. Luckily, the web designers at 1Digital Agency have the knowledge and expertise to sift through the options and utilize the most effective themes for your Magento website.
4. Responsiveness. With a majority of customers doing their shopping on phones and tablets, it is important to make your eCommerce site responsive to give the best customer experience on any device. Your Magento web designer at 1Digital will help ensure your site is completely mobile friendly.
5. Informational hierarchy. How your information is visually organized on your Magento site is very important. You will need to understand the nature of your business and the types of customers who are shopping for your product. The Magento web designers at 1Digital have extensive experience defining your customer base and building your site to meet their specific needs.
6. Search Engine Optimization. Utilization of advanced online marketing techniques is essential to run a successful online business. You will need to make sure that your Magento site rates high on search engine result pages. The web designers at 1Digital know the powerful SEO strategies for optimizing your e-store for search engines.
Utilize Experienced Web Designers to get the Most Out of Your Magento Site
Magento is one of the most sought-after content management systems developed specially for an eCommerce solution. Its plethora of advanced functions and features can help you create a fully functional e-store that will maximize customer satisfaction and sales conversion. Make sure that you consult with 1Digital Agency’s Magento web designers to get the most out of your eCommerce site and drive success to your business. Call us at 888-982-8269 to start the conversation today!