YouTube is a new trend of watching videos. Millions of people post videos on YouTube for getting more engaged with the audience and fame as well. If you are also one of them has the same aim then you may be wondering that how exactly people are making with YouTube. It's not having the logical theory of science. But you need to follow some strict and pretty thing which will make your video go viral on air.
1. Unique ContentThere is no chance that your video goes viral on YouTube until unless theyâre interesting, creative, or funny. Look at the videos which are having more likes and seen and analyze what the creators did creative in that. For example, if you want to post funny videos regarding current external affairs, find out what exactly the story is more interesting to people.
2. Donât forget to TweetTwitter is the most simple and easy way to promote your Videos. Create a twitter account, expand it, and follow everyone you know. Tweet interesting and amazing things which attract your followers to get more follower to your page. Once you get the 100 followers, start posting your links at your YouTube videos. Only if just the 50 of your Twitter followers have watched your video and also share about it with their friends, then your video will so read more and more widely and convincingly.
3. Make sure there shouldnât be any Violate or any Copyright issue in your VideoYouTube wonât charge you anything for you about the property rights of third parties. The best example is Justin Bieber he was singing a cover song of the songs and was posting videos on YouTube which made him famous and singing those cover songs he was not asking permission from the song owners.
4. Apply for Sharing RevenueOnce one of your video gets the large amount of views, you will start receiving the mails from representatives at YouTube. Such email may ask you for sharing the revenue for that particular video. If you go for revenue Sharing, youâll also be able to make some money what YouTube makes from the video.
5. Upload lots of VideoThe only you can make money on YouTube is to attract and hold the steady amount of viewers to your YouTube on a regular basis. More you post videos, the people will find your videos interesting and by this youâll be able to develop a group of followers who will watch your videos on a regular basis.
This blog is listed under Digital Media & Games Community
You may also be interested in
Share your perspective
Share your achievement or new finding or bring a new tech idea to life. Your IT community is waiting!