Java Cloud Service
Java Cloud Service is well-suited for development, testing, user acceptance testing,
You can create a multi-tiered environment using a wide range of components such as load balancers or a
- Custom Application using ADF\OSC Objects: Custom Java application development using PaaS platforms (JCS/DBCS) can be leveraged to enhance Oracle sales cloud functionality. Build custom UI with ADF, data binding using Oracle Sales Cloud web services and other custom objects using the cloud services as part of the PaaS offering.
- Custom Mobile Apps: You can develop custom mobile apps using DB Cloud and Rest Services as well as JCS bridge.
- Integration with 3rd Party Applications: Oracle Sales Cloud can also use SOAP based Web Service and the same can be invoked from the UI. In cases where the target systems support Rest based services then you can build custom Java apps on PaaS as a bridge.
- Oracle BI Cloud for Custom Reports: Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS) is a cloud-based offering with advanced analytical capabilities. This supports both the desktop and mobile versions. It provides a thin client repository editor that enables building application around data gathered from multiple sources.
- Oracle Doc Cloud can sync content from multiple sources (CRM\CPQ,
Mobileand Custom Java Application): Oracle Doc Cloud powers productivity and connectivity with documents on the go. It is the business requirement of the day. Oracle Doc Cloud has enhanced sharing and collaboration features. It meets the stringent security requirements in the face of increasing threats. The advantage is that this provides support for cloud as well as on-premises document integration. It provides API support for Rest\Soap to enable external apps to sync with the Doc Cloud.
Oracle’s cloud service provides organizations with more power, agility and advanced features to enhance the CRM as per the client’s needs. You need time, expertise and resources to utilize the features of Oracle PaaS. If you would like to share your experience using Oracle Sales Cloud with Java, please use the comments section below.