Here are some features which are added in Java 8
1. Lambda Expression: In lambda Expression, no need to declare the type of parameter. The compiler will itself give the automatically assigned value to the parameters. This feature is also accepted for the single parameter. If you need more parameters, then need to add parenthesis.
2. Default Method: This new feature is being added in java Interfaces while creating list or collections framework interfaces. They can use the default implementation of forEach method.
3. New Compiler tools: New Compiling tools like ‘jdeps’ to figure out functionalities has been added.
4. Stream APIs: This API will easily handle the sequences of Objects like Arrays, Aggregate functions, Sources like collections, I/O resources and Pipelining. It also provides the Automate iterations to the source elements provided.
5. Optional Class: This is a new feature which is called container class which is used to contain not-null objects. It represents null with absent value.
Companies like WebAtlas in India, Provide the best features of Java in Web programming. It is also a top-notch Drupal, PHP and Angularjs development company India.