Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a great tool running in trend and providing a significant advantage to the online form builders in 2017. And, today's cut throat competition has driven entrepreneurs towards a way to be more creative and innovative. Well, for the business like today, Conversion Rate Optimization is the need of an hour. You can even say that CRO is the new technique of upgrading your business. The companies are practicing to increase to generate leads. CRO is an art and science which helps in accumulating more and more traffic on site as well increasing selling rate without spending much. E-commerce business is becoming more and more developed every year. Grabbing new opportunities and embracing new tactics and technologies are needed in today's time.
Most of the companies such as FormTitan or FirmLogix are following CRO trends in 2017. As they basically focus on designing robust form with embedded innovative Conversion Rate Optimizer (CRO) engine. Which automatically checks your form, identifies problems and suggests fixes that work for you.
1) A/B Testing: Have you ever observed that some small changes are having a significant impact on your conversion? Because there is more than one way which you can implement to keep up your work and it is the starting point of any conversion rate optimization. The safest way of optimization is your design, the number of fields, etc., testing and comparing conversion rates. A/B testing is such an easy way to decide between two alternatives. A traditional A/B test system lets you specify two variations of a form. Then it divides your viewers, around the same time, into two groups of the same size. One group gets to view form ‘A’ and the other form ‘B.' When the test is done, you can easily see which of the variations worked better for you.
2) Calls to Action: One of the most important criteria that a company needs to serve is Calls to Action. And, be very clear about your call to action as well as in addition to making it out of the box with contrasting colors to pay attention to the message. Instead of using ''submit.'' try something like ''RSVP now'', or ''Signup now''. Calls to Action button is the most crucial part in the process of lead conversion and an essential element in Conversion Rate Optimization. CTA helps in getting users to provide their information willingly. When visitors click on CTA button that means they are allowing to share their contact details. And, of course, a well designed CTA can effectively increase your site's conversion rate. Therefore when you implement the best practice with this, you will surely get the best result out of it.
3) Video Usage: Nowadays, people are using videos and GIFs to attract more consumer on the website. And, a video is a fantastic tool that helps in boosting your site and attaining more traffic and visitors on a regular basis. Today online marketing is working for something super fast service in the race of increasing sales for the company. And, for that video strategy collaborates with a high speed. As you know that video is something that doesn't need to put an extra effort to make people aware. Only a piece of video can deliver the targeted message for which the video has been made. A creative interactive video helps in enhance your target part.
4) Live Chat: With the live chat environment, your site can improve a lot as visitors needs to get a quick response from people behind the website. Communication is the crucial part of any field as it enhances the business anytime. Therefore, you need to have a live facility on your site because an efficient communication process can help make your business run faster. Live chat service is the best part on your website because, with this, users can directly get knowledge and information about the site or whatever they required. And, the trend of live chat has given a great impact on today's business as well as conversion rate.
5) Multi-Lingual: Yes, here we are talking about the language translation on the website. As you must have seen, that there various websites which are built in their own mother tongue. But, it becomes difficult for the outside users those who can't understate that language. Therefore, for them, it is necessary to put a translation button on your website which could help foreign language people to understand your stuff. And, you never know that a little effort on language can enhance your conversion rate. While if you show no interest in it, it can damage your potential customer to be in a count.
6) Mobile Friendly: Nowadays, people not only access your site from desktop they also process it through their smartphones/iPhones. And, here is your responsibility to make your site portable for mobile view also. Accessing with mobile can bring you more advantage as it can be done while doing other activities too as you don't need to seat at a place and then go for it. You never know a mobile version of your site can bring you unlimited opportunities to convert strangers into loyal customers and that's what you want. Therefore, many companies customized their site into the mobile version. That is something a great strategy which needs to be implemented.
7) Automated Tools: One of the new approach that has become the trend in Conversion Rate Optimization nowadays. As there are so many Conversion Rate Optimization rules. Well, you don't need to be expert to use these rules, as through CRO engine you can get immediate access to a list of CRO rule ''violation'' which has conducted by the form. As these have changed some games in market strategies. This is how you understand How To Optimize Your Online Forms Conversion Rates.
Final Words, While coming to a conclusion, we can say that the year 2017 is full of challenges and lot of changes in the marketing strategy. Also, welcomed new trends in Conversion Rate Optimization. Entrepreneurs have gone out of the box and doing their part. Well, now you can follow these trends and make your business a world-class by adopting new techniques, experiments.