Are you an online retailer? Do you know that you are loosing your 15% of sales due to abandon cart? Then how the online retailers recover those shoppers through abandon cart saver? How will you recover the lost sales?
Most people log in to your online retail store, add products to their carts and then suddenly leave your store without completing the purchase process. Youâre your ever analyzed the reasons behind this situation. Detailed research tells us that people abandon their carts for certain reasons. But what are the reasons and how to overcome them? Why should an online retailer use the feature of Abandon Cart Saver .Today we will find out the answers to these but first let us find the reasons behind this unpredictable activity?
1) Often people land over websites while searching for some products and leave the store without completing the payment transaction.
2) They also add products to their cart and leave in case they find no details of the shipping costs.
3) A lot of time is taken while completing the whole process and therefore it becomes restless for the people to wait.
So, letâs take a look at how the abandoned cart saver actually works
What is the importance of abandon cart saver and how does it works?
Abandon Cart Saver actually is a productive tool which serves a s a preaching tool to the customers (just like a guiding tool) which the customers actually love to avail, Every customers enjoy shopping more when they are guided rather than when they re left open to explore the store
Also offering certain deal becomes a matter of attraction to shop from that particular store .In order to avail the Lowest market price shoppers often respond at a point to the series of abandon cart in spite of leaving the website or the store.
The continuous series of mail generated through the Abandon Cart Saver makes the shoppers feel important thus creating a surge of initiation at this particular point of time.
1) Suppose a shopper adds one or more products to their shopping cart.
2) They leave the checkout process incomplete thus leaving your website.
3) After an hour, the shopper receives an email.
4) If the shopper does not turn out then after a day the shopper again receives another email.
5) Two days later if the shopper has still not completed their shopping, the shopper will again receive a mail.
6) A detailed report on all the abandoned cart and recovered orders will be received by the online retailers.
This was how the abandon cart saver works, but apart from saving the abandoned shoppers it also serves the following benefits:
-· Engaging Shoppers:
It diverts the mind of the shoppers again and makes them purchase more through personalized deals and appropriate messaging.
-· Builds brand reputation
Continuous mails trigger the minds of the customers and create the existence of a brand which grows and promotes brand loyalty.
-· Cross-sell related products
While guiding the shopper to revisit the website and making them complete their purchase order through remarketing mails a positive promotion of additional products is also possible through cross-selling.
*Shopping Cart Abandonment Rate = Total website visitors who start checkout process/Total number of Add to Cart clicks
You often express your discontent when you log in your online store and see abandoned order or incomplete order thinking of the fact that someone came to your store with the intention of buying some product and left the website without purchasing the particular product. Abandon cart saver is one of the solutions to this kind of your discontent. It actually overcomes the barrier of incomplete purchase and serves as a catalyst to initiate a complete deal.
Author Bio: Kaushiki Chatterjee is a marketing executive responsible for content marketing, development of relationship with clients, customer need identification and value maximization, generating leads, customer retention for iQeCommerce and work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.