Due to the DRM protection and format incompatibility issue, M4P music can only be played via iTunes or authorized Apple devices, like iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV, etc.Now, you know why you can’t get M4P songs played on your device.
- Convert M4P songs to plain audio format then you can play M4P files on any device
- Support 8 kinds of format: MP3/M4A/AC3/MKA /AIFF/FLAC/M4R/AU
- Preserve ID3 Tags including artist, album, year and genre in output file
- Offer high output audio quality of music files
- Adjust conversion speed from 1X to 16X
Step 1. Download and install TuneFab Apple Music Converter on your PC.
Step 2. Launch TuneFab and you’ll see that iTunes will be opened at the same time.
Step 3. Open the relevant playlist and select the M4P songs you want to convert one by one
Step 4. Set the MP3 as output format on the bottom of main interface.Step 5. Start M4P to MP3 conversion by clicking the big Convert button.