on 10 September 18
has remained in the mobile app development research space for a long time. As a research and analysis firm, our role includes keeping a close watch on the industry trends and the mobile apps facts and the figures. When you talk about the figures concerning the mobile app facts, the number is never constant. With every new trend, there comes a revolutionary change in the figures. And, to let the users offer a glimpse of this changing industry, we, the Appdexa team, presents an infographic for the same. Mobile Apps Facts And Figures
- The present number of apps in Apple store is 1230168.
- Currently, Google Play Store has 1299573 apps.
- Every month, nearly 40,000 new apps are released.
- By 2017, the annual app download will grow to 200 billion apps.
The Cost Aspect
- iOS has 20,000 apps that cost more than $6.99.
- The average cost of apps for iOS is $1.7.
- Android has 10,000 apps that cost more than $6.99.
- On an average, the in-app purchase for Android is 42%.