The very first edition of Microsoft Exchange Server supported the access to the public folders having access to the MS Exchange data in an organization. In addition to it, MS Exchange even
Export-Mailbox -Identity email@example.com-PSTFolderPath C:\PSTFiles\aliza.pst
In the above scenario, location of PST file is C:\PST Files and name of Output PST file is aliza.pst
Scenario 2: Migrating data from all mailboxes
Get-Mailbox –OrganizationalUnit OU=xyz, OU=ConsolidatedMessenger,OU=Hosting,DC=Fabrikam,DC=com | Export-mailbox -PSTFolderPath C:\PSTFilesThe above command exports data from mailboxes to different PST file saved at location C:\PSTFiles.
- The tool renders the users with an option where they can split their large PST
file insmall and manageable sizes. Even one can check/uncheck the options easily.
- The EDB to PST converter software can even convert files that are password protected. One can easily migrate the priv1.
edbmailbox without considering password as a hassle.
- The utility renders one to export selective items in PST file format. By check/uncheck feature, one can easily choose selective folders of Exchange Server mailbox.
- The utility even gives users an option to scan EDB files. Before performing the conversion, one can even scan files using Quick or Advance scan function.
- The EDB to PST converter software even let’s one to ignore system folders. If one needs to ignore the unnecessary items by clicking on ignore system folder.
folder in Exchange, he/she needs to use the cmdlet. With the help of cmdlet, all data items present in the public folders, i.e., , calendar, address book, journals, entries, notes, and more are imported to the PST files in MS Outlook. One can even import the saved in dumpster folder. Mails from dumpster folders are stored in folder as output PST file.One should go through the commands mentioned below to perform the export process:
knowledge, a user can end up corrupting Exchange public folder and archive folder data. So, in this case, any user should go for an automated utility. The utility can help one in fulfilling the task in an easier way. The users should give EDB to PST Converter a try. The utility serves purpose easily. The software renders one with an amazing functionality of export data from Exchange public folder and archive folder but even from the other folders too. Even, the EDB to PST converter can recover the data from corrupted as well as password protected files of Exchange. In short, the software acts as an easy method for the users in case they want to export the data.
small and manageable sizes. Even one can check/uncheck the options easily.
file to .pst via two approaches one is the manual solution and the other one is approach. Henceforth, one should try both the approaches to perform the same. In case of a technical person having in Exchange Server knows how to EDB PST using the cmdlet. The other users should try the EDB to PST Converter Utility to perform the same.