Imagine a situation your phone is not functioning well and say the problem with the phone is it is not getting charged properly. Well do you think it is a big problem? We can say it is because sometimes even a small thing like getting GPS signal can be a problem than not having enough juice to survive the phone is quite an issue. Going back memory lane there was a lady who had a similar issue and she was highly upset running from pillar to post trying to get her phone fixed. Her brick and mortar seller said that she angered the smart + phone by not using any app and that is why the phone is not functioning (after all it is a smartphone!). Apparently she couldnât even use the phone for basic purpose like listening to music, clicking photos or using it for calls due to little battery. Well is there something we learn from this story of sorts?
Our phones have becomes too personal and important. They are capable of doing many great tasks and things. They connect us to free Wi-Fi ( if that is available), help us capture moments, post updates and communicate with just about anybody (strangers, friends and family), play games and sometimes even avoid the oneâs we are currently present with. These can be awesome devices capable in helping us be safe and secure too like with apps such as Mobile Spy that parses mobileâs calls, contacts, GPS, social media, apps usage (other) logs to a secure online control panel to keep oneâs data and oneself safe in such insecure times where there are predators, thieves, trolls and other online/offline dangers. Letâs be forward thinking and look at some of the technology that will make âtheâ smartphone everything for you only figuratively though.
- -· Haxwell Processors: The handy gadgetry tablets, iPad, phablets and laptops have got different suffixes Intelâs Haswell processors that can save up power for better battery life, most of them come with the integrated HD Graphics 4600 chip for faster gaming experience, has efficient tri-gate transistors for 25% better performance. The higher the cost of Haswell chip and the best are the ones with Turbo Boost and higher clock speed and if money is constraint that one can go with AMD processes ,its A-series APUs that come with a processor core and a Radeon graphics chip.
- -· Apps based on Real Engagement Data: Many of us have worried over where our data usage is going and if by the end of the month will we have a big bill to pay ( if it is post paid plans that kids are using) or if at all the current data plan suffice till the end of the monthâ¦! Only few apps like Onavo that has been acquired by Facebook can bring details in light and help users know where their data bytes are being spent. Only and only few surveillance and monitoring software like PhoneSheriff and Mobile Spy give its users to choose if they want to upload photo/video logs when there is a Wi-Fi available and control the data usage.
- -· Another Apple Event for iPad 5 and iPad mini 2: The smart tablets will become a bit for smart with upgrades and updates. As rumored the Appleâs iPad 5 can have touch ID, may be thinner, lighter, come with better megapixel and aperture, more colors and cover options, better processor for speed perhaps the A7 chip 64bit and retina display. The Mini 2 can get any level of upgrade depending on feasibility of available resources (retina display, touch ID, A7 chip not quite so) and cost factor.
- -· The New Tracking on Websites and Unheard Stuff: There are now websites that can track one without cookies and caches which use unique info of each websites crawling on the web. Also others are developing ways to use light from a bulb (and other sources) to transfer data like Wi-Fi for areas like hospitals and underground where radio signals are limited.
- The Must Needed Use of Mobile Monitoring Interactive Services: The ability to use oneâs smartphone or tablet as a tracking too is also only a 21st century boon. The monitoring applications and program like Mobile Spy, PhoneSheriff and computer software like AceSpy are the different ways today parents and employers are keeping a watch on their people remotely.