Are you worried over your broken iPhone? Well, fret not! If you are willing to sell your broken iPhone and make use of the cash coming in, then you must think of appleshark.com.
The process of selling a broken iPhone at the official website of Apple Shark is very simple. All you need to do is, visit the website www.appleshark.com and click on sell. You will instantaneously find a number of apple products options appearing inside the drop down box like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, TV and many more. Select iPhone and follow the below given five simple steps. You will also find these steps being displayed on a window
1. Choose your apple iPhone device: Choose your phone from the list displayed on the screen - iPhone5, iPhone5S, iPhone5C, iPhone4, iPhone4S, etc.
2. Pick your Model number: For example, if you want to sell your broken iPhone to AppleShark.com which is iPhone 5S, then different models of iPhone5S will pop up once you click on the âpick modelâ option. The memory and version related information will be seen over there and as per your device specification you can select the model.
3. Determine the phone Condition: Here you are required to provide information about the present condition of your broken iPhone, whether it is dead, damaged, good, perfect or new where -
â¢ âDeadâ specifies that it is totally non-functional and does not get switched on while pressing the âONâ key.
â¢ âDamagedâ specifies that its screen is broken, it has dents on the body, keys are not fully operational and the pictures are not clearly visualized after clicking.
â¢ âGoodâ specifies that iPhone is fully operational but with some minor external damages, such as scratches and wears on the outer body.
â¢ âPerfectâ means fully functional iPhone with zero percent external or internal damage.
â¢ âNewâ means factory sealed iPhone.
So, all you need to do is to go for the option that best suits your phone condition at appleshark.com. Once you have updated all the required information, you will be given the information of price that you can expect for your iPhone. For a damaged piece of iPhone you will be paid out about $300 and for a good one you may also expect about $500. Once you are satisfied with the offer offered by appleshark.com, then click on âAcceptâ dialog box and proceed to the next step.
4. Email and Shipping process: In the fourth step you are required to provide your contact and shipment related information to AppleShark.com. Please provide your current and operational email address as well as address for correspondence. At this address you receive your payment from Apple Shark.
5. Confirmation: The final step after completing with your contact related information is the confirmation from your side. Upon your confirmation, the processing begins from the other end as well.
There are various reasons as to why should you sell your broken iPhone at AppleShark.com. From quick payments to continuous updates, limitless selling, getting more money as compared to other alternatives and to many more eye-catching reasons, selling to Apple Shark is quite benefitting. It is a simple, time saving and effortless procedure and is truly lucrative for anyone to choose this mode of selling and buying - thanks to the mechanical and routine everyday busy daily life. You can sell your broken iPhone by sitting at home just after few simple mouse clicks. The only thing you require is a desktop/laptop along with the internet connection.