Microsoft Outlook is the best known application that brings mail management attributes in front of the users. Although, it allows many peoples with other applications and it includes management scheduling in the Calendar section. The users can easily make multiple calendar entries in MS Outlook for staying even they can merge calendars in Outlook into one. In case it is possible, users can export one calendar folder and after that, import all the other folders. Then peoples can easily delete exported calendars in Microsoft Outlook in case you need. Using these options, the users can easily delete exported calendars in Outlook in case you need. Henceforth, in the below detailed section, we will come across manual way to join two calendars outlook in effective manner.
Instant Solution: The best solution out is SysTools PST Merge Software to merge calendars in Outlook. The tool has many added advantages that make it the best among all the products available and the peoples can combine multiple Outlook calendars into one.
Consolidate Calendars in Outlook- Manual Methods
Go through the steps listed below and come across the technology to join Outlook calendars. Before completing the task, firstly you need to export single calendar folder and afterwards import all items in second calendar folder. For this let’s understand the process completely:
Import Outlook Calendar Events
Step 1: Firstly, run Outlook program and select calendars option from the navigation pane
Step 2: Click on the File tab and search for the options button
Step 3: Afterwards, go to Advanced Option and then choose Export button followed by the Export Section
Step 4: Once done with this, click on Export to a file>> then Next>> Outlook Data File (*.pst) and then choose Next option provided
Step 5: Select calendar folder that you need to import
Step 6: Either Mark or Unmark Include the subfolders box according to preferences for including all the subfolders in export and then combine calendar items.
Step 7: Select Browse button and then search a desired location where the users want to export calendar folder. You can also save the files as per there comfort, and after merging the calendars is completed, you can remove the exported folder
Step 8: Finally, click Finish Button and Close to MS Outlook Option application. To continue the process to merge calendars in Outlook follow the below steps also.
Export Calendar Items from MS Outlook
Step 1: First of all, go to File and choose Open button
Step 2: Click Import and choose Import from another program/file and then choose Next
Step 3: Tap on Outlook Data file (*.pst) and finally hit Next option
Step 4: Choose Browse and navigate to a specific location where you have stored an exported calendar folder and then click Ok
Step 5: Afterwards, choose the option and Do Not Import Duplicate Items and Choose Next
Step 6: Opt for calendar folder in which you desire to import. It the other folder you merge
Step 7: Select Import Items in same folder dialog box and hit Finish Button
These are the methods that can be employed to combine Outlook calendars easily.
Few Points to Remember to Merge Calendars in Outlook
- You need to rename the calendar first you prefer to. This alternative is only available by clicking on the navigation panel and select Rename Calendar
- If you need to utilise 2 calendars and view them them in overlay mode, and is possible in case both the calendar events will be displayed in a single location. The users can view the calendars evens that is beside each other if you enable boxes in navigation pane, and then you can even make use of overload mode by enabling boxes and select View tab and Overlay.
Limitations of Manual Method
The method has only two major drawbacks that have been observed in overall procedure that are time consuming and lengthy. The users can access whole process in a simple manner. You can even make use of PST Merge application and it is completely reliable and easy.
Automated Solution to Merge Calendars in Outlook
The users can have insight of application and follow the attributes listed below:
- Combine MS Outlook files like emails, contacts, calendars, and tasks
- Renders with three options Join PST file, Merge PST files & contacts
- Merges specific MS Outlook Contacts, PST files and folders together
- Divides large-sized Microsoft Outlook PST files into smaller sections
- Deletes duplicate items while combining PST files/ folders collectively
- No file size restrictions imposed to join Outlook contacts folders.
- Allows merging UNICODE & ANSI PST files to Single Unicode type PST
- Compatible with Outlook versions 2016, and below 32, 64 bit formats
The Final Note
The Outlook users can easily use manual or automated solution as per there accordance. The users need to follow the write-up and get resolved there issue and easily Merge calendars in Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, & 2003.
This blog is listed under Data & Information Management Community