went viral. In the first three months, the material attracted 4.75 million views. Michael Dubin, the founder of Dollar Shave Club, was the star of the video. This is not an expensive production. According to Dubin’s statements, the company spent only $4,500 for material that could easily cost other companies $50,000.
The next time you think that video marketing is an expensive investment, just think of that example. Even if you don’t want to spend $4,000 on a single video, there are other options to consider. With Facebook live streaming getting more popular by the day, video marketing is becoming cheaper and more accessible than ever.
BuzzFeed is a great example of a page that attracts attention through live streaming. The Exploding Watermelon streaming had 807,000 viewers watching at the same time.
Facebook live streaming requires a minimal investment in recording equipment. Consider that a long-term investment, since it will enable you to stream countless videos from now on. The only question is: how can a content marketer benefit from Facebook live streaming?
. The Facebook user has to watch that content right now, will get the information on time.
Patricia Collins, a content marketer from Bestessays, warns you to be aware: Small errors are cute, but you don’t want everything to go wrong when you start streaming. After all, you’re not just sharing a personal moment. You’re using the streaming for marketing purposes.
Patricia gives us the following tips to implement during the planning stage:
- Check the equipment
- Plan the length
- Promote it!
- Have a plot!
- Plan your approach to trolls
When you plan your approach to Facebook live streaming, you’ll set your chances for success. However, not everything is in the plan. The execution is just as important. These are the main things to consider when streaming a live Facebook video:
- If you’re prepared and ready for the streaming, just click the Live Video option in the status update section. You’ll see a red icon on the screen’s top left corner that shows your status. You’ll also be able to see how many viewers your video has.
- Cut through the chaise! Remember: the attention span of Facebook users is not impressive. Don’t make the intro too long. Tell them what this is about right away!
- Your viewers will have questions and comments. This is the spontaneous part. Answer them! The point of content marketing is interaction with the audience. Now, you’re getting the best chance for interaction ever. Don't waste it!When you on your by editing
- Edit the video of the live stream. When you finish streaming, Facebook users will still see the video on your profile. Now, you have a chance to make it more professional by editing it.
- Use the full potential of that video. You can feature it on your YouTube channel, so more people will be able to see it and react on it.
This blog is listed under E-Commerce Community