on 10 December 18
A dedicated server is a single physical machine or a computer. This physical machine or the computer is in a network, which is for providing exclusive service to the needs of the network. Some networks require the exclusive services of one isolated computer, a dedicated server, to manage communications between the network of all other computers. Dedicated server can be a single computer especially designed to manage the resources for printers.
A dedicated server is a type of internet hosting. The entire services of a server are leased by a single client, in dedicated server hosting. This hosting service is not shared with any one else. A dedicated server provides its client full control over the server. The client can make choices of operating systems, hardware etc.
A dedicated server hosting service offers the advantages of highest level performance of a server. It also provides top level security, as the computing resources such as, data base etc is not shared with any other client. A dedicated server hosting offers ultimate e mail stability and provides complete control over the server, to its client.
Benefits of Dedicated servers
There are number of advantages of choosing a dedicated hosting service, by a client. Some of them are:
• The dedicated server resources are not shared with any one else. No other website can clog up the RAM, and CPU of the dedicated server. No bad scripts those are running on other websites or spikes in usage of bandwidth can slow down the server.
• Dedicated server provides top most server performance with supreme security to its client. It provides maximum uptime for the website of the client. Dedicated server provides maximum stability and reliability to websites which have super heavy traffic load of visitors to the website.
• Dedicated server offers superior flexibility to its client for customisation of the server. The client can customise the server for CPU, RAM, Disk Space or Software according to her/his business needs.
• Dedicated server provides a unique IP address to its client’s website. This facility is extremely important for e commerce companies, who entertain a mega heavy visitor’s traffic to the business website. This feature is also very important to get a higher ranking in search engine operations.
• Dedicated Server hosting providers protect the client from expenses in investing in purchases or maintenance of equipment. A dedicated server is a low-cost method to avail the hosting services and computing resources of a full server.
Dedicated Server in India
There is a number of dedicated server hosting service provider companies in India, who are providing top quality dedicated server hosting service to their clients in this country. These dedicated server hosting service providers are very reliable and are companies with very high reputations, who are providing dedicated server hosting service to their thousands of clients from a very long number of years, at a very reasonable price. These companies have earned a position for themselves in Indian market. These companies maintain highly skilled teams of technicians to provide best in class uninterrupted hosting service with complete technical backups to their clients.
Managed Dedicated Servers - provides worry free dedicated hosting service
Managed dedicated server hosting is a complete package of hosting services to its clients. These services include updated and latest platforms for servers, complete hosting solutions, Ethernet bandwidth, operating system of client’s choice, complete protection from virus through top class antivirus, round the clock monitoring service, technical backup service and IPs. Managed dedicated server hosting service also provide a number of add on for the benefit of the customer.
Managed dedicated server hosting service provider’s technical team takes care of all technical needs of the client’s server. The client has the complete freedom from the worries of minding the technicalities of her/his dedicated server and can fully focus on the growth and development of her/his business.
This blog is listed under Server & Storage Management Community