Do you have an iPhone 5, or want to buy a latest version this Chirstmas? Thinking whether you should insure it or not? Here Iâll discuss some tips which will help you to take this most important decision of your iPhone5.
1. Always Use a good case: To avoid accidental damage from breaking or scratching always cover your iPhone5. Because any accidental breakage will cost a huge amount that can easily spin your head.
2. Donât forget to install "Find my iPhone" App.: Before you start using your iPhone 5, donât forget to install Find my iPhone app. This is the app which will help you to track back your phone if it is lost or stolen.
3. Protect your important phone functions with a strong password: Like most of the iPhone 5 users, you knowingly or unknowingly save a lot of personal information in it which is beyond your expectations. Try to protect your personal information by using a strong password to your phone in order to avoid identity theft.
4. Regularly clean your iPhone: At present all of us take our smartphones with us everywhere we go. This may include some clean as well as some dirty places. It will get dirty easily as our hands constantly touching it and our face and mouth pressed against it. Regularly clean it to work properly with your precious iPhone 5.
5. Maintain temperature range and avoid overheating: Modern iPhones are such a a device which is designed to work perfectly within a temperature range 38-°C and 4-°C*, and can overheat easily. Try not to charge your iPhone in a car as car charges can overheat them quickly. In case you have to then make sure to take it off of the charger as soon as the battery is full. Don't leave your phone outside on cold nights or on warm summer days to help protect it from exposure.
6. Insure your phone: None of us wants to face or afford an iPhone loss or theft.But in case situation arises be prepared with a third party insurance like Protect Your Bubble UK, since a manufacturer warranty does not cover it. Insurance for your iPhone5 gives you coverage in case of accidental damage, cracked screen, liquid damage, loss, theft, mechanical breakdown and unauthorized calls. You can even save some of your hard earned money on coverage when you insure your iPhone with another item like iPad, tablet, or iPod. So ,it will be a wise option to insure your iPhone first and then start using it. There are a number of insurance providers such as Protect Your Bubble iPhone 5 insurance, that offer iPhone 5 insurance.
7. Keep your battery living longer: A battery with shortened life is a curse to any mobile phone user. Help your battery to live longer by optimizing the settings of your phone to limit the number of functions running at any given time on your iPhone. Regularly discharge your phone battery completely or at least below 5%, and then charge to a full while powered off to help keep your battery at its best.
8. Be orderly, always: As you cleaned up your home regularly clean your phone's storage with the same attentio. Delete cookies and browser history regularly to keep your phone tip top. Review your apps at a regular interval. Keep only the necessary ones and remove all the apps you donât need to give your phone more breathing room.
If you follow these simple steps to protect your iPhone 5 then it will give you excellent service for a longer period of time.