android the first thing one like to do is searching for different application that makes the phone even more worthwhile and better. One should not overload the phone with too much of Android Screenshot App as this may take a long time to reach the desired application and make it a boring task of scrolling pages after pages. One should decide the exact needs and then get the apps respectively.
For example- if one wants to keep him/ her updated with the cricket scores or get some instant recipes for cooking then these two applications should be arranged first.
Some great android screenshot apps to choose
The choice of application depends and varies from person to person. Some of the apps are free and some are paid, but there is no harm in exploring all the applications to gain more knowledge. Some of the Android Screenshot Apps are as follows:
1. Google earth: this helps in seeing the whole world and all the routes and locations in the small screen. It is a cool app as one can find any part of the world in just a scroll.
2. Bookworm: it is a puzzle game similar to Tetris. It also helps in increasing the vocabulary skills.
3. Yelp: this application helps one to find out the best bars and restaurants in any part of the world one is in.
4. Amazon kindle: this app is perfect for those who like to read e-books.
5. The Negotiator: it helps in finding out the flights and any travel related information.
6. Cupcakes: a very addictive game one may enjoy in free time and even mail the decorated cup cakes to friends.
7. ESPN fantasy baseball: one can get the updates about the teams and scores and upcoming products related to sports.
8. Tweet-deck: it helps one connect to the social networking sites whether it is twitter or face-book. One can check the updates and send email and messages to friends within a very short time.
The android screenshot apps are the most fascinating applications one can get addicted to with the android phones and explore the world in some scrolls.