Progressive web applications have managed to capture the market with their incredible user experience and the amazing capabilities they intend to offer to the end user. Before moving on to the importance of progressive web apps, we need to understand a bit about PWA.
What are PWAs? They are basically web pages or websites that appear like a native mobile application or any other traditional application to the user. They possess the lethal combination of web and mobile apps, thus allowing you to gain an immersive user experience.
Statistics suggest that
- Progressive web apps are responsible for about 65% increase in the mobile traffic
- The PWAs have led to 133.67% increase in the page views
With fewer space required to store the progressive web apps in your device, and increased loading speed, the PWAs are definitely what the end user is looking for.
Benefits of developing PWA
Progressive Web App Development Services is definitely the best way for businesses to interact with the users.
Consumes less time:
When you are using PWA or incorporating the PWA for your business, you will see that they are less time to consume. One of the main reasons being they are built using the existing web technology. They don’t need updates to be approved as they don’t go through any update or approval. They are similar to the native applications, which means they have the native features and functionality, and thus they don’t need any separate update.
The apps are progressive in nature, quicker to load yet offer the same experience that your native apps deliver. These apps require less storage space, which means your device won’t be crowded with a few apps. The apps are immediately loaded to the home screen and operate on-demand. These apps are pretty accessible.
Efficient app solutions:
These apps are downloaded directly to mobile devices. You not only consume less space but also fewer data, which works in your favor. The speed and performance of the app solutions are efficient and pretty similar to the native app solutions.
How PWA helps?
Here is how the progressive web app solutions help you
- Increased reach: For one, the number of mobile web app users has increased. The mobile web reach is about 2.5 times more than the regular app solutions. You need to have a mobile web app in order to reach to this audience. You cannot go app-only under these circumstances.
- Better acquisition: The cost of user acquisition is something that the is reduced 10 times with the help of progressive web apps. These apps pose less friction when acquiring the customers
- Reduced conversion cost: The cost of conversion is reduced majorly with the progressive web apps. The user experience is seamless and the loading time just about perfect, which is why the conversion cost is reduced.
With such amazing benefits that the progressive web apps offer, it is important that businesses opt for this solution to boost their conversions. With this, you are allowing users to improve their experience and walk their way through the apps seamlessly.
Seashore partners offer experiential progressive web app solutions. We have been delivering these solutions in line with the needs posed by the users. If you have queries or want to deliver solutions that match your unique needs, connect with us via phone or email.