on 28 September 18
Android operating system provides copious opportunities for coding programmers and developers to create inimitable user-friendly applications. Besides this, developers also get the advantage of not only developing an application without any auxiliary cost, but they also get the benefit to sell their Android apps in the mobile app stores. And thereby, help target hordes of customers pretty easily. So, if you are someone who is planning to build an Android app, you must-have the knowledge about the benefits that Android offers over other operating systems available in the market.
1. An Ideal Platform for Budding Companies: Since, Java is used as the base language for creating Android apps, along with a rich set of libraries; thus, a person having a working understanding of Java can easily get the applications developed and running, in no time. Whatâs more, there are plenty of Java programmers out there in the marketplace and you can find thorough documentation for the Android platform, which makes it easy for you to try your hand in Android application development.
2. Open-Source Platform: Since, Android is an open-source operating system, it becomes easy for developers to develop an Android application and implement customization. Unlike Apple, the best part about Android App Development is that the alterations and development of apps can be carried out and realized without more ado. So, if you are thinking of developing a vertical market Android application that needs customizations, then Android fits your bill.
3. Inter-Application Integration: When compared to other mobile platforms, Android stands tall when it comes to offering inter-application and inter-process integration. In case you have a set of apps in mind and covet to promote them or integrate them in plethora of ways, Android is most likely the best choice that outdo the other mobile platforms away in this vicinity.
4. Free market: The open source nature of the Android platform, benefits the Android market to a large extent. Since, as soon as an Android app is developed, the app creator has the autonomy to distribute the created apps overtly on the internet.
5. Burgeoning Audience: In the year 2013, Google announced that more than 1 billion devices utilize the Android operating system. That is sufficed to say that, you have vast majority audience out there for you, to whom you can sell your apps to. And with Android app development not showing any stoppage, it wonât be wrong to say that the usage of Android operating system among users is only going to increase further.
After having a look at the aforementioned points, hopefully you must have understood that the Android platform is not only versatile, but it also helps provide access to a wider audience base, lets you develop and publish apps without any restrictions and will not abate soon. So, if you havenât still started your application development project, now is the time to commence your project work. However, one thing that you need to keep in mind is to Hire Mobile App Developer.
Albeit, itâs true that Android helps in deploying apps easily, but at times Android application development can be a complex process that you canât undertake on your own and will need some help. This is where a mobile app developer comes to your rescue, who undertakes your task of application development and strive to offer you with best possible solutions.