on 19 November 18
People say website designing has reached another level with an easy access to freelance web designers and numerous web designing companies. However, the fact is that too many web development solutions can often lead to a tug of war causing it difficult to choose the right provider. Given below is an insight to the pros and cons of both service providers to reach an optimal decision:
- Web designing is a compact process involving numerous sub-solutions such as SEO web content and content management solutions. Thus, it is a matter of fact that freelance web designers being individual workers only charge for their designing services as a whole whereas a web designing company charges you individually for each service on the behalf of the whole company unit ultimately causing you to pay relatively greater amount.
- Furthermore, gigantic web design agencies only uptake the responsibility of handling large web design projects in order to trigger their revenues. On the contrary, freelance web designers value every project irrespective of its size and design your website with the same zeal and effort.
- When the requirements of your optimal website design reach a web solutions company, it surpass variable staff unit and each one puts your web design into experimentation. Hence, the unnecessary twists and tweaks in your design change your requirement, thus resulting in utter disappointment. On the other hand, working with a freelancer web designer means you are connected to a single entity from the beginning till the end of the project.
- Your website is your biggest online move hence, with a significant investment of money and time; one expects the resulting output to be aligned with the expectations. A freelance web designer puts in equal amount of dedication in this agenda being a âone man showâ owing to his individual attention on your project. On the contrary, a web design company is unable to take personal interest in a clientâs website designing since they are dealing with several different web designs at the same time being a massive web solutions agency.
- Collaborating with your freelance web design is a direct communication as compared to the company based website designing that requires communicating with a number of different entities to reach the man behind the company.
- The word âfreelancerâ makes the individual web designer to take up projects according to his availability of working hours, causing him to deliver the web design within the framed deadlines. On the other side of the picture, web development companies are inflexible to work with owing to their 24/7 busy schedule, which even results in delays to deliver the web design as per the committed time frame.
- Freelance web designers, unlike web designing companies, offer additional value-driven services to make a permanent customer base. These services include SEO web content, launch and post launch support, and content management solutions etc.
Thus, recruitment of a freelance web designer is not only a profitable investment, but also beneficial for the marketing lead of your company as a website design without marketing lead is dead website with no future focus.
This blog is listed under Development & Implementations Community