With the Pay-Per-Click advertising model, marketers pay for an ad only when they receive a click on it. This article lists a few ways in which marketers can optimize their PPC campaigns for better results.
Pay per click advertising works on a model whereby advertisers can gain a significant reach and impression of their ads without paying an arm and a leg for the ad to run; advertisers only pay websites or search engines once people click on them.
Effective pay-per-click advertising helps to obtain increased conversions and reduced cost per conversion rates by maximizing visibility in front of your target audience. But achieving these targets means setting accurate goals and frequent monitoring.
If youâre running a PPC campaign, the list below will lead you through a few quick fixes to help you gain the best results with your campaigns.
- Competitor Analysis: Itâs as easy as doing a quick search online to see what competitor ad copies look like. This is also a great opportunity for you to glean information related to pricing and other minute details to optimize your campaigns
- Implement DKI (dynamic keyword insertion) correctly for a presentable ad structure. This is a great marketing tactic to ensure that keywords are visible to a visitor, say within a Facebook advertising campaign, based on the query presented.
- Try and project customer testimonials on certain services or products in a short and simple manner. This is a great way of telling people about your companyâs efficacy without sounding pushy.
- Dot Your Iâs and Cross Your Tâs: Punctuate the ad properly; itâs a simple enough task thatâs usually - and surprisingly - ignored. If possible, read through punctuation restrictions in the Google and Bing ad format guidelines to make use of registered/copyright marks correctly. Similarly, a diligence measure as commonplace as capitalizing words in an ad copy can completely change the prominence levels of an advertisement.
- A/B Testing: Additional calls to action in an ad copy can be added through site links; only then different calls to action can be tested to attract users. This is because adding site links will aid in improving your Click Through Rate (CTR) dramatically.
Marketers should know that the right message in front of the right audience packaged in the right way can bear significant positive results. All said and done, we understand that specialized tasks are sometimes best left to the experts and that you may have to hire best PPC experts an agency with the right credentials to move your PPC campaign along the right way.
Give these ideas a go and let us know how youâve been able to scale up your campaigns and adapt them for your audience base. Good luck!