What if sending and receiving faxes was available for everyone at anytime, with easy set up and low prices? Breakthrough technology now allows you to have a complete fax solution by using electronic faxing, which takes just a few clicks for you to get started.
Faxing is still a widely used communication tool that many business and home offices use, however the traditional faxing method requires a long set up process and several expenses. By switching to email fax you will save time and money as well gaining access to tons of tools that are only available with these services.
Here are 5 reasons you should start faxing from your e-mail:
1. Just a Few Clicks to Get Started. Instead of having to buy a space consuming fax machine, you can start sending and receiving faxes via email with just a few click right on your computer, laptop and even your cell phone. You don't need any hardware or an extra phone line for your fax number. There are no set up fees or installations.
2. Get a Free Online Fax Number. If you already have a fax number that's ok. You can keep your current fax number and have it migrated to use with your email fax service. Otherwise you can choose from a vanity, local or toll-free fax number, or as many like to call it a Google fax number, because all your incoming faxes are delivered to your Gmail (or any other email you use) and you can send from your e-mail as well. These are completely free and there are no maintenance cost. It's set up immediately and ready to use in just minutes.
3. You Already Know How to E-mail. Today, almost everyone knows how to send and receive an e-mail, which is why email faxing is so easy to use. The process is similar and only varies in the fact that you will be sending it to a fax number instead of an e-mail. There isn't any complicated steps, everything is designed to make it fast and easy.
4. Save Money. Do you like to save money? By using the internet to fax you will be saving a lot compared to using a fax machine. A recent report revealed that a fax machine was the most energy consuming office hardware due to having to leave it plugged in at all times in order to not miss any incoming faxes. Making the switch will lower your electric bill and you will also waste less on supplies such as paper and toner that a fax machine wastes a lot of.
5. Save Time. Increasing productivity is always good, it means you have more time to do what's important and spending endless time in front of a fax machine waiting for that annoying dial tone to finish and confirm your fax was sent should not be important. With email fax services you eliminate the wait, simply click and send and a confirmation that you fax was sent will be emailed to you. You can also fax a document directly from your computer such as a PDF, Excel, Word and many other document formats, eliminated the time having to print out a document to fax.