The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) program is an all-inclusive, methodology intensive and standards specific training curriculum that imparts crucial teachings to information security experts. These professionals are imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills that help them to carry out real life penetration tests. These tests are conducted by leveraging the councilâs publish penetration testing methodology.
This ECSA program is a complete hands-on training program, the time duration of which is five days. During the duration of this course, the students are trained in various penetration testing methodologies. This EC certified ECSA program will in fact enable the students to become masters of a well laid down penetration testing methodology which can be effortlessly repeated and used globally.
The program is specifically targeted at the audiences of server administrators, information security analysts, firewall administrators, system administrators, and risk assessment professionals. For all these professionals, there is a lot to be gained by getting certified as ECSA. Hence, following are some of the benefits that they usually enjoy.
- The ECSA program is out an out practical program that is aimed for expert and experienced IT professionals who bring with them an accumulated knowledge base spanning years. The entire curriculum of this program is especially designed by the best in the industry to ensure that students reap the maximum benefits out of it.
- A very specific reason behind IT professionals getting ECSA certified is the greater industry exposure they are able to enjoy afterwards. In fact, there is even a greater scope for industry acceptance as these experts become season security professionals.
- Certified Security Analysts also learn to analyze and investigate the various results of security tools used and security techniques leveraged.
- Last but not the lease, the ECSA certified professionals are enabled to tread on a successful career path that leads towards achieving the LPT certification.
That being said, below given are job roles that open up for those who get ECSA certified.
- Performing application and network penetration testing. This is conducted using both manual as well as automated techniques.
- Creating and performing computer system audits to ascertain that these work properly and that all data is well protected from risks.
- Designing security procedures and policies and ensuring the adherence to these.
- Investigating complex systems in accordance with industry best practices and protecting internal information.
- Spearheading investigations pertaining to security violations and other breaches, and recommending effective solutions.
Hence, all those interested in earning the ECSA certificate can enroll in the EC training program and pave a successful career path for themselves.
Are you looking to get a CEH v8 certification? Visit a training organization and get a quote on the costs and other details today!