The Citrix NetScaler 10 training can be of great value if your have had some experience working in NetScaler 10 environments. This certification will help validate your knowledge and expertise at handling NetScaler devices efficiently and help organizations extract the maximum from their investments. The following article talks about the exam, who can take it and how getting trained professionally can help. Read on.
The value of getting certified has been spoken about time and again. Certifications help attest the skills needed to configure, maintain, troubleshoot and manage hardware and software. They can be a great way to differentiate yourself from the crowd and get noticed.
Citrix certifications are aimed at validating real world, in-demand and relevant market experiences and skills that are needed to successfully design, configure, implement and manage IT solutions offered by Citrix technologies. The brand offers best-in-class certifications in Cloud Networking, Enterprise Mobility and Application and Desktop Virtualization. IT professionals having gained significant experience in working with Citrix technologies can validate their knowledge and experience and also distinguish themselves by acquiring the appropriate certifications.
The Citrix NetScaler 10 Certification: Who can benefit from it?
The Citrix NetScaler 10 is aimed at IT professionals involved in traffic and networking optimization in Citrix NetScaler 10 environments. Typically, IT professionals who are experienced in installing, configuring and operating NetScaler 1 can best benefit from certification. IT professionals with the following job roles can leverage this certification:
- Cloud Admins
- Cloud Engineers
- System Admins
- System Engineers
- Operations Engineers
- Citrix Admins
- Network Engineers
- Network Admins
The Citrix NetScaler 10 Exam
The Citrix NetScaler 10 certification requires professionals to qualify the 1Y0-350 exam. This exam has a total of 73 questions and the qualifying score is 60%.
The 1Y0-350 exam can be divided into 9 sections including:
- Configuration of basic NetScaler settings
- Configuration of network related settings needed for NetScaler implementation.
- Implementation of NetScaler and Managing Traffic
- Configuring NetScaler for load balancing for traffic and back-end servers
- Configuration of SSL offloading
- Configuring Optimization and acceleration of traffic
- Customization of traffic handling in NetScaler
- Monitoring network related performance and activities
- Troubleshooting problems in NetScaler
Professionals undertaking this exam should have at least 6 months of experience working in a NetScaler 10 environment. They should also be well versed with the skills and knowledge needed to support and administer environments using NetScaler devices.
How Citrix NetScaler 10 Training can be beneficial
Undertaking a Citrix training course in NetScaler 10 from a good training company can beneficial in a number of ways. Consider the following advantages:
- Access the best learning material
- Learn from highly experienced trainers
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible learning
- Learn from hands-on training in fully equipped labs
- Learn at exotic locations to make your training experience worthwhile.
This blog is listed under Networks & IT Infrastructure Community