on 13 December 18
Internet is said to be a biggest marketplace ever where you can sell your goods to anyone sitting anywhere in the world. If you are one of those people who are successfully running their business on internet, then this article is for you. There are various frameworks or CMS on which you can build your web store and run it smoothly through routine tasks. Popular ecommerce frameworks are Joomla, Opencart etc. Read onwards if you have Joomla based web store and -you wish to improve it without spending much time or funds.
- UPS - This is an acronym for up selling point which defines the selling point of your business. Your online should offer something unique to your customers which they wonât find anywhere else, especially at your competitors stores. Traditionally business owners declare discounts or offers to attract more customers but this is an old technique. You should use your imagination and give something more than they expect.
- Having a pleasant color combination can surprisingly increase number of visitors to your stores. Attractive and appealing appearance is most inviting thing and customers will feel refreshed. You can also relate to few pleasures or warm things to your stores theme where users will navigate with comfort. The so called feel good factor is important for users to stay for longer times.
- Navigation and user experience are two important factors that decides the future of your ecommerce business. Even though the design is attractive, if people canât understand what to do then it is hard for you to see any success. Obvious call to action statements and easy to understand navigation system can add value to your stores. Additionally easy search product methods, categorization of products can also help in better user experience. It is not a mandatory rule however, user must be able to find his desired product or item within 3 to 4 clicks on your stores.
- Continuous updates keep the store website fresh and flowing. Visitors also feel excited if they can see something new every time they visit your stores. Joomla has many components that can help you create a vibrant and happening web store.
- Keep your promises which you have made while advertising your e commerce store. Visitors are very keen and can instantly find out differences from ads to the actual store website. On finding lots of discrepancies or difference on negative side, visitors might not trust you and will leave early. Avoiding overwhelming promises, advertisements should strictly be avoided and just focus on existing facilities and features available.
- Give alternative payment options to your customers. People are keen on using few payment methods as they can have additional benefits. If they do not see their preferred payment method on your store, then they might choose to leave and go elsewhere. With Joomla you can have components for all popular payment methods and install them easily.