on 27 June 18
As you know, how to creates offline files. Whenever you are working in offline mode or there is no network connection then all files in MS Outlook saved in OST format. When the network connection is reestablished then automatically .ost files synchronized into .pst files format. But rarely, it shows an error message that is synchronization error 8004011D-526-80040115-0.
This error encountered due to many causes:- If problems creating in network connection then MS Outlook shows synchronization issue, while MS Exchange Server breakdown, Exchange Server computer system unavailability, viruses attack or malicious program code, MS Outlook limitations and termination etc.
Due to all these reasons, if your offline files become inaccessible or unreadable format. Then you can fix out synchronization using few steps:-
- Try to check out your network connection if is there any problem then fixed and synchronize again.
- Recreating the profile which is facing synchronization issue.
- If you have backup then you can restore your offline files.
- You can use OST Integrity Tool to sort out an issue of synchronization.
- Installed full edition of anti-virus in your computer system.
- You can updates software and drivers in your system.
In case afore methods do not nullify error of synchronization then you can try or use third party tool that is OST to PST Converter Software. This utility easily available in the current market and providing by the data recovery organizations. It is commercial tool but provides assured recovery from massively corruption environment. Using this tool you can repair your those files which are corrupted or deleted and after repairing converts all offline files into readable or obtainable format. OST to PST Converter Tool is safe and secure way to retrieve your lost files. It restored all offline files in original format that is RTF, TXT and HTML. It supports all latest versions of MS Outlook.
This blog is listed under Development & Implementations Community