What if you had put your system under scan and encounter the scan process ends before reaching 100%. At such a time, its your instinct which asks you to put the system under rescan and again you witness incomplete scan results. The best option to fix this issue is to update the security software with all the available updates. At times interference of other third party security product can also lead to software not working optimally. You could either go for third party Norton support or follow useful troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
Try to run your live update option at such time
1. First of all Start your Norton product and based on what Norton product one is using, follow one of the given steps below-
i. Click LiveUpdate and click on run LiveUpdate if you have been using Norton Internet Security
ii. Click on Tasks and Run LiveUpdate if you had been using Norton 360
2. You need to run update until you had received the message â Your norton product now has the latest protection updates
Steps to uninstall Non-Symantec security product
1. You need to press Windows+ R to open run dialog box
2. Type in â appwiz.cplâ to press the enter key
3. From the list of currently installed programs, identify Non-Symantec program and click on uninstall option
4. After uninstalling the program, you need to restart your computer and put the system under virus scan.
In case, you find the issue persists with Norton antivirus, you must not make any delay in contacting Techdotcompâs independent on demand Norton tech support. Support technicians help you identify the issue right from its root and fix them complete without any inconvenience. Present are many online tech support services but Techdotcomp is exception because of its class performance and ability to deliver support service fast. Customers turn out highly satisfied with the performance of Techdotcompâs technicians as they hardly leave any scope of complaints in fixing any issue or with their various support service. Call and get your support quick and without any undue delay in IVR process.
This blog is listed under Development & Implementations Community