on 19 September 18
Your website layout, font, color, and images that you use can make a great difference between online success and failure. If you want people to stay on your website longer and actually buy goods or avail the services that you offer, you may use the following web design tips. Implement these web design tips and enjoy high conversion rate.
1. Include a polished, professional-looking logo on your website homepage. Your logo is an important part of your brand so make sure that it is displayed prominently on your website. Make use of a high-resolution image and include it in the upper left corner of each of your web page.
2. Have intuitive website navigation-primary navigation options should be deployed in a horizontal menu bar along the top of the site. Secondary navigation options should be placed underneath the primary navigation bar or in the left hand margin of the site, also known as the sidebar. Confusing navigation layout can make people quit a page rather than trying to figure it out.
3. Get rid of clutter-to keep visitors to your site, get rid of visual clutter. If there are too many graphics, photographs, and animated gifs, remove them. Limit the links and options in the header and footer to narrow down the focus of the website visitors to key points or areas.
4. Use right colors-make use of neutral color palette to let your website look clean, professional, and elegant. You may use small dashes of color for headlines and key graphics to guide the visitors to the most important content of your website. Make sure that the color palette that you use complements your logo and is also consistent with other marketing materials.
5. Have some breathing space in your website design-when working on your Hilliard web design make sure there is enough space between the paragraphs and images. This would enable the visitors to clearly absorb all the features that your site has to offer. By virtue of controlling the white space throughout the layout you can keep visitors focussed and the content and can easily control the user flow.
6. Choose fonts that are easy to read across various devices-when choosing fonts for your web design Hilliard keep in mind the fact that people would be reading your website from their laptops, computers, and even mobile phones. Use a universal font size and style that allows people to read the website content easily from all the devices.
7. Use a responsive web design-instead of developing a site for each device build a responsive site that can adapt to the browser size, ensuring a better user experience. A better user experience would eventually lead to more time being spent on your site and higher conversion rate.
Use professional web design services to get successful web design to grow your online business.
This blog is listed under Development & Implementations Community