Being an open source platform, Android has covered the largest number of audience all across the world. It has made its easy accessibility to its each and every user. Smartphones come with a limited amount of memory and we all have an ocean of applications provided by Google Play app store. If youâre a big fond of photography, then you must be having several photograph editing tools installed on your device.
At times, we keep on editing the same picture again and again; and keep on clicking the picture for a perfect shot. By doing so, the number of media files we store in our device keeps on multiplying with the existing numbers. Eventually, we end up having hundreds of duplicate pictures in our device. Well, with a very short amount of memory, we wouldnât be able to keep all these duplicate pictures on the device. In order to delete duplicate photos on android, we can perform various manual steps, but those will be very time consuming.
The ultimate solution to get rid of duplicate and nearly identical pictures is Duplicate Photos Fixer. This is a photo management tool that not only lets you search for duplicate pictures, but also helps you to recover chunks of storage space on your device. The recovery in storage space clearly boosts up the deviceâs entire performance.
With Duplicate Photos Fixer, you can easily organize your cluttered picture library by eliminating duplicate photographs from your Android device. It is an automated tool that lets you perform all these steps with no manual exercise.
Steps to delete duplicate photos are:
- Add Photos/Add Folder: You can simply drag-and-drop the desired pictures or can add particular pictures or folders by clicking on this option.
- Auto-Mark: This option lets you mark down all the duplicate images found in the group after performing scan, retaining the original one unmarked.
- Delete Marked: After marking all the duplicates, you can have a detailed preview of all the pictures and can proceed for the deletion process of duplicate images.
Besides these automated options, Duplicate Photos Fixer for Android offers you three scanning modes to scan for duplicate pictures:
- Camera Images: It lets you scan for camera images only.
- Full Scan: With this option, you can scan the entire images stored in your Android device.
- Select Folder: Select Folder gives you option to scan any particular image folder.