- Renovated Anatomy: Magento 2 comes up with refurbished underlying open source modules and libraries that actives an easy flow for developers and partners. To make future upgrades easier, especially for merchants who are leveraging extensions from Magento Connect, there has been a big focus on code base module.
- Revised Responsive Storefront: Magento 2 provides Bootstrap CSS that help in responsive design and manages webpage in a better way. Another advantage of Magento 2 is that it provides a better feel to your visitor's while surfing on your eCommerce store and busying your services.
- Performance and Scalability Improvement: Indexing in Magento is improved with the help of default indexers that ascertain that index updates are systematical. Another add on is a database for subsystems that are mingled with MySQL clusters which helps Magento to get rapid processing and can run functions like Order Management, Product management and Checkout procedure faster. Magento 2 also adds performance test kit to conduct system test and check the system performance and optimize it.
- Clear Headed JQuery: Unlike previous versions, jQuery in Magento 2 is more stable and works better. Followed by a community demand, jQuery and Prototypes are restored by JQuery in this.
- A WOW! Experience for Users: Interface for backend is more user friendly as users can use store filter to check statistics for every store view. Use of flat design is acquired to exhibit different elements of menu system, products, marketing, content report etc. Product manager interface is also strengthened that invites facileness in editing products.
Magento is most favored platform of todayâs era and it is also most preferred one. If you are already using Magento then it would be the perfect choice to migrate with your website for Magento 2 development and upgrade it with features and functions of a new era.Before moving in this direction you will have to access that which of your online store's elements are compatible with Magento 2 and that can be migrated or not? You will also have to figure out that you meet the requirement of server setup for Magento 2. It is a difficult to migrate to Magento 2 and you will have to take the help of Magento 2 developer and make certain preparations before making your online store ready to migrate to Magento 2.
What If You Are a Magento 1.X Customer?
Though you can use Magento 1.14 versions for next 3 years so you do have enough time to think and decide, but for a better future of your eCommerce site, we would recommend you to hire Magento developer and choose the best of the business. Another good thing is that Magento is planning to provide free versions of Magento 2 for all existing 1.0 customers.
For Magento 1.X Customer, Is Magento 2.0 A Replatforming?
Well, all this depends upon a single point that how much you have customized your current website and availability of third party extension which is a must. Magento did develop some data migration tool to simplify your transaction. So review and calculate the requirement of efforts in Magento 2 development for your existing website.
Know how to install Magento 2:
It is a valid question crawling in your mind that how much you will have to spend to have Magento 2? It all depends upon your current Magento application. If you are currently having Magento then you hold Magento 1.x and Magento 2.0 licenses, without any cost, based on your current license subscription. While renewing existing customer will have entered into a new contract license.
So here it is! All your queries and answers about Magento 2. Our previous blog Things You Need to Know About Magento 2 can provide more detailed information about this. If you have any other query about Magento 2, feel free to contact us.