||Dublin City Centre, Ireland
We're currently working with a Software Company who is looking for a Node.js Developer for their offices in Dublin City.
Skills and experience
* 3+ years backend development experience - Node.js is preferred but we care more about your abilities than specific technologies
* Experience working in an Agile environment delivering completed work to a Definition of Done;
* An understanding of the value of great user experiences;
* A solid grasp of the fundamental design principles behind scalable applications;
* An ability to work with, and improve, existing code as well as writing new code;
* A detailed approach to ensuring the quality of your code through automated testing
* Experience designing and implementing APIs;
* Experience working with relational and non-relational data stores;
* Experience working with continuous integration tools and cloud deployments.
* Assist in the continued development of the platform - while you will be primarily working on the backend, we understand great developers can add value across the full stack;
* Work closely with your fellow developers and the product team to ensure were delivering the best experiences for our customers and moving closer to our product vision and goals;
* Take ownership of your work from story to production;
* Help maintain quality;
* Help coordinate and support deployments;
* Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives;
* Conduct peer code reviews
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.