||Irving, United States
Are you someone that's tactical and makes things happen Berkshire Hathaway Automotive Marketing is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Graphic Designer. We offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment where creativity and imagination are truly valued.
This Graphic Designer should be able to think strategically and execute tactically; the ability to manage details matters. A creative savant with big picture vision and detailed oriented execution. Thinking on your feet and adapting to change is also important. If this type of position gets you excited and describes your tenacious DNA, we want to hear from you to join our dynamic and collaborative team.
Responsible for all creative work including marketing, print, mobile, POP, and web pieces from concept to production. A visionary with the ability to approach, develop and own a robust strategic branding and marketing process.
* Design print ads, web ads and banners, web pages, email advertising as assigned.
* Position may also include POP and other product design and production, mobile advertising pieces including mobile signage, vehicle wraps, billboards and other large-scale graphic pieces.
* Dealer contact in some cases is required to gather necessary content for advertising pieces.
* All work must be performed to meet necessary vendor and/or print source specifications and deadlines. Compliance with BBB, state, national and manufacturer standards required and in some instances requires submitting pieces for compliance review and approval prior to release to vendor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent in graphic design required. A minimum of 3 years of post-degree graphic design experience in advertising or related field is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Experience with Macintosh platform, software knowledge and experience includes; Mac OS, HTML 5, Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge of BBB, local, state, national and manufacturer compliance guidelines and business practices.
* Knowledge of printing processes for affective production of media and materials.
* Some knowledge of website fundamentals to enable affective production of web based media and materials.
* Fast paced work environment
* Paid training and development
* Career growth opportunities
* Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
* Paid vacation