Data Developer/Software Engineer/Data Scientist/Data Modeller - (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, SQL Server, Alteryx)
Data Workflow/Data Science Platforms
Alteryx or Rapidminer
Good stakeholder management
Ability to actualise requirements
Deep understanding of Data Governance
Good team fit/Enthusiasm
Data Evangelist - needs to show a love of all things data
Data Science techniques (if possible)The Role as Data Developer
The client is seeking to implement a Data & Analytics (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, SQL Server, Alteryx) project across the business group and subsidiaries and require a Data Developer as follows;
- Applies data analysis and Datamodelling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of the corporate information requirements, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (eg Entity descriptions, Relationship descriptions, Attribute definitions).
- Participates in the development and maintenance of corporate data standards.
- Support stakeholders and business users to define data & analytic requirements.
- Work with the business to identify additional internal and external data sources to bring into the data environment and mesh with existing data
- Story board, create and publish standard reports, data visualisations, analysis and presentations.
- Develop and implemented sales forecasting algorithm using Alteryx and R.
- Develop and implemented various operational Tableau dashboards.
- Develop logical models for new company structure
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Data Developer (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, SQL Server, Alteryx) to work on a group wide greenfield project. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/blue chip background.The Data Developer Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently.