$4000-$5500 Electrical Snr Engineer
[Description] 5 days week
Salary $4000 -$5500
• To be engaged in R&D of electrical systems of semiconductor equipment.
• TI /ADI DSP coding, DSP Hardware design is not a must but good to understand the structure.
• Control theory knowledge especially with respect to using DSP for Control.
• VHDL for FPGA, Altera Quatrus environment.
• Master / Bachelor in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
• Minimum 4 years of working experience on electrical & electronics system.
• Experience in Semiconductor Equipment Automation.
• Basic level of understanding with the electronics & driver circuitry and ability to read basic schematic diagram.
• Knowledge of EDA tools and able to use them to design simple PCBA and Cable assembly will be added advantage, e.g. Altium schematics/PCB design, E3 respectively.
• Independent and self-driven to pick up new knowledge and work in new environment.
• Able to work in an environment with heavy multi-site and cross functional collaboration.
• Effective verbal & written communication skills, a positive attitude, an open mindset and a team-oriented individual.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.