Senior Manager QA/QC
Key responsibilities of the candidate includes but not limited to:
* To develop and establish quality system.
* To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality system.
* To monitor the implementation of the quality system.
* To ensure on-going conformance of the quality system to the Specification.
* To prepare and maintain the quality system documents.
* To monitor and verify the implementation of suitable corrective and preventive action.
* To report to the management the performance of the quality for all projects and the needs for improvement.
* To liaise with certification body and external organizations on issues related to quality.
* To organize training and study trip for technical staffs to enhance their knowledge related to product and quality.
* Any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates interested to apply should meet the requirements as below:
Degree in Civil Engineering
Minimum 8 years working experience in Quality Engineering
Must possess working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 in either manufacturing or construction. Knowledge in CONQUAS is an advantage.
Able to communicate with all levels of management; energetic; assertive and able to achieve bottom line result
Proactive individual that requires minimum supervision
Able to work in a fast pace environment
In the absence of above requirements subject to the management's approval.