Production Control Assistant Manager
[Description] Job description/ scope:
1) Manage and responsible for the sales quotations and cost, compliance to the company's transfer pricing policy.
2) Manage for the ERP Costing module, link and confirm entry of all costs to complete sales orders, responsible for the month-end closing and the cost graph at Production Meeting twice monthly.
3) Manage the monthly WIP reporting and sales invoicing of CMC direct sales.
4) Analyze irregularities to prepare and manage meetings for improvement.
5) Know the constraints and identify and develop the best approach to different scenarios.
6) Staff management of Sales and Costing team, proper and fair jobs allocation knowing each individual ability and skill.
7) Leading, mentoring and providing on job training and supporting team members in day to day work activities to meet tight schedule.
8) Targets setting and cascading down to team members apply 2-way management and support the team members to achieve the targets set.
9) Procurement processing to secure supply at best price, quality and on time delivery; to develop new vendors to aid production of existing and new product development; to stabilize cost.
10) Supply cost management, manage the Best Mapping listing.
11) Japanese communications with HQ and top management, as key personnel.
12) To support in components/parts tracing for production orders.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a business/finance/economy related subject is required.
- 5 years working experience with 3 years in supervisory position.
- Must understand Chinese, good command of Japanese is a priority.
- Possess good communication and strong negotiation skills, people orientated.
- Experience in production planning.
- Able to work late during busy time and during closing.
Attractive Remuneration Package:
Salary Range: RM4000 - RM5000
> Housing Allowance
> Attendance Incentive
> Transport Allowance
> Meal Subsidy