Field Sales Manager - Hunter Role (Freight Forwarding)
[Description] Salary: up to $5,000 Basic + Transport Allowances $1000++ + Petrol Fleet Card $350
Work Days: 5 Days
Work Location: Changi South
• Seek and prospect for targets to win new customers.
• Plan and manage medium-sized Business Customers.
• Build rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market.
• Assess the type and size of customer needs.
• Recommend solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
• Closes business connecting a customer need with a solution and the value it may create for the customer.
• Support customer retention by conducting joints visits and organizing workshops inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, products and etc.
• Use networks within the various sales channels within company to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
• Collect relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations (SLA's & SOP's).
• Diploma/Degree holder with 2 to 3 years relevant sales experience
• Deep knowledge on freight forwarding products (Airfreight and OceanFreight)
• Class 3 driving and possess own vehicle a MUST
• Good communication and presentation skills, ideally selling experience in competitive markets
• High degree of self-confidence, initiative, and commitment
• PC literate, excellent organizational, communication incl. telephone and writing skills