||Telford, United Kingdom
Spring Technology currently have an opportunity to work with a large charity organisation based in Telford, looking for an Oracle DBA to join the business soon as possible on a permanent basis.
Provide the technical skills and support necessary to ensure that database systems operated by the client meet user requirements and are efficient, reliable, and secure.
Skills and experience required
- Strong experience managing Oracle Database Environments (RMAN, OEM)
- Ability to design and develop in Oracle SQL, and PLSQL
- Proven experience of Oracle 11g, 12c
- Working knowledge of UNIX and the Windows Environment (desktop and server)
- A practical understanding of MS Office
- Able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels.
- Experience of Application Server and MS SQL Server
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please do so ASAP to be considered immediately.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information