Financial Reporting Manager
[Description] Your Role
As a Financial Reporting Manager, your key responsibilities include:
• Managing the Financial Reporting team members to deliver services within agreed service levels.
• Providing technical, process and systems support to the Financial Reporting team.
• Reviewing and analysing the booking of accounting transactions, master data maintenance, fixed assets and project accounting transactions, calculations, workings and account analysis.
• Ensure month end close steps are executed in accordance with work instructions and month end close checklist.
• Performing analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost centre checks and transaction posting checks.
• Ensure timely, accurate and complete preparation of month-end, quarter-end, year-end and statutory financial reports across Asia Pacific.
What Do You Need to Succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy and Finance.
• Working experience in one of the big 4 audit firms.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Solid working experience with SAP accounting system.
• Highly persistent with excellent communication skills.
USD 20000.00 to USD 30000.00