Deputy General Manager – Administration & Human Resource
[Description] Job Scopes:
• Manage overall Administrative & Human Resource of the company
• Manage full spectrum of HR include such as Manpower Plan, Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Training, Staff Welfare.
• Administrative / General Affairs include Safety & Health, Security, Landscape, Housekeeping,
• Immigration application for expatriates
• Quality Control Circle (QCC) Activities
• Ensure company legal compliances and legal matters
- Good command in English, Chinese (must) and Malay.
- Minimum Degree in Human Resources or related fields. Degrees in other fields are considered advantageous.
- Min 10 years of working experience in full spectrum as HR Practitioner. Experience in Manufacturing environment is added advantage.
- Has some knowledge or interest in Environment Management System (EMS) ISO 14000
USD 30000.00 to USD 40000.00