National Manager (Sales)
[Description] Job Scopes:
- To implement and to lead the company's strategy in the area of responsibility.
- To transpose customers' needs in orders (products, prices, delivery terms).
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture new customers.
- To follow the order processing, invoice, delivery, completion, payment.
- To organize and to adapt sales visits according to the potential markets/customers/prospects.
- To inform the company about improvements and changes of the products needed to answer to market needs.
- To make marketing and communication campaigns with the help of the Group marketing department.
- Good command in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese.
- Posses a Bachelor degree in E&E, Mechanical and automation.
- Must with 7 years experience of National sales with weighing systems
- A must experience in International sales (management of network of agents)
- A must experience with CRM or/& SAP
- Experience with sales weighing services B2B
- Experience in technical sales.
- Good knowledge of technical products and industrial culture
USD 10000.00 to USD 20000.00