-Customer Service & Internal Working Performance- Incident Manager (Indonesian)
[Description] Job Scopes:
- Be responsible for the proactive management of incidents by monitoring key components so that failures and potential failures are detected early and the resolution process can be initiated.
- Ensure all incidents are fully logged and are date/time stamped irrespective of how they were received or identified.
- Ensure the exact type of the call is recorded and allocate a suitable categorisation coding when logging the incident.
- Be accountable for agreeing and allocating an appropriate incident prioritisation code upon receipt of the incident and during the logging process.
- Carry out the initial incident diagnosis to try to discover the full symptoms of the incident, determine what has gone wrong and how to correct it.
- Collaborate and work with a variety of support individuals, including users and vendors to ensure the necessary recovery actions are taken.
- Check incidents are fully resolved and the users are satisfied and agree to close the related incident.
- Work closely with the Service Desk Management Team to monitor the progress of the incident and to ensure the relevant actions have been logged to enable tracking.
- Good command in English & Indonesian
- Has General Qualification in Information Technology (Diploma)
- 6 - 8 years work experience IT service management / service delivery role
- At least 4 years work experience in Technology Industry and Call Center / Service Desk environment
- ITIL v3 Foundation