- Press Mold and Die division - Business development
[Description] Job description/ scope:
The person in this position will handle all back operation tasks relating to sales. The candidate will report to the leader for Press and Mold Division and will be responsible for the following activities.
• Manage product line up based on customers or market requirement.
• Negotiate with supplier about procurement, delivery, and price.
• Maintenance or update product master database.
• Manage and maintenance our sales web-site
• Liaise with other departments, respond to customer requirement and claim.
• Raise proposal of expected to sell product by analyzing market or customer’s demand or sale record
• Carry out new business research activities which include data collection on market, competitor analysis, consumer preferences and market share
• Collate statistics and generate reports
Language: English, Japanese
Education Background: Diploma or Degree preferably in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics & Electrical / Industrial / Precision Engineering/ Marketing/ Business discipline
Experience:【Must】5-8 years Business experience, 3-5 years Automotive industrial engineering or marketing experience
those manages huge sales data, analyse them before. Ideal with the candidate has Microsoft Access experience,