[Construction] Assistant QAQC Manager/ Senior QAQC Executive
[Description] Job Scopes:
• Ensure the Quality plan is implemented & comply
• Coordinate the Inspection of quality at production & construction progress
• To manage, maintain and trained individual personnel of the company in quality awareness
• Monitoring, control & manage the NCR / Corrective & Preventive Action.
• Standardization the Quality Plan, Policy and SOP(Standard Operation Procedure).
• Training of QAQC Engineers and QAQC Inspectors
• Report to the Head of Construction Div on the quality control and the progress of the projects
• Coordinate with all site inspections, QAQC Engineer and Inspector regarding the Casting Yard, Production procedure and construction.
• Assist the Head of Construction Div in the organization, maintenance and control of the quality system
• Liaise with the site construction engineers and provide assistance when necessary
• Prepare nonconformance reports to the Head of Construction Div and assist in developing corrective actions
• Assist the Head of Construction Div and construction manager in resolving any discrepancies and ambiguities
- Good command in English and Malay.
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Architecture / Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Electrical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in the related field, especially in residential and high rise projects.
- Possess strong understanding in building by law; quality issue analysis and documentation skill.
- Experienced using appropriate software’s (knowledge using AutoCAD) would be added an advantage.