Role Category:Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Role:Regulatory Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or pharmacy (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Immunology, Medical technology, pharmacy, Pharmacology) is preferred. Masters in above field will be preferred.
Education Level Major/Field of Study
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
Experience Experience Details
- 2 years at minimum with a regulated industry. Strong knowledge of India regulatory affairs
- Association or working experience in Central/State regulatory authority will be preferred.
- Working knowledge on requirements of Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules, 1945.
- Knowledge on requirements of New Medical Device Rules, 2017
- Product knowledge on In-vitro diagnostics products will be preferred.
UG: B.Pharma - Pharmacy, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy