- Should have excellent programming skills on VC++/C#.net WinForms, WPF
- Should have worked in C# / ASP.NET based application
- Should have worked on atleast one GUI based project on C# / ASP.NET
- Should have excellent analytical skills on interpreting customer requirement into prototype/wireframes
- Should have demonstrated the software application concepts to deployment
- Demonstrates accountability (collaborating with others) for the design / implementation/ delivery of subsystem/product. Follows established procedures and best practices.
- Should have demonstrated the coding standard industry practices and best in class quality development
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management System such as SVN, git
- Good knowledge on various SDLC phases and exposure to programming best practices
- Should have demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communications, ability to work with multiple teams.
Job Type : Contract
Job Location : Madurai
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Global 2000 Companies need a low-risk, low-cost way to procure top-notch talent. At eTeam, we're experts at providing high-volume contingent and direct hire staffing, SOW and payrolling services to structured workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Europe, Canada and India. We partner with business leaders, HR, strategic sourcing and MSP/VMS program managers to achieve superior performance and 100% program compliance. In fact, our clients rank us among the top 10% of their staffing suppliers. Discover the benefits of our 'No-Sell, Service-Only' model.